Wednesday, February 20, 2008

guilty pleasure~

it started with this

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

and now thanks to Cik Nodee
*this is 2nd time i mention her in 2 consecutive post, harus kembang minah ini*
i am stuck to this

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

when i should be engrossing myself in trying to engraved the heart n lung physio into wats left of my limited brain space
but nvrtheless if u played Chocolatier before, u really should try Chocolatier 2
the very amat BEST sesgt2 not to mention the very addictive wan also!
while the concept is very much the same but they are more ports n recipes n there's secret ports to be discover n secret ingredients u can use to make new chocolates using your own chocolate lab, seriesly~
n u have to think big too as in BIG moneyyyyyyy!!!
me not being a great reviewer, i must say go try it urself!
now excuse me for i'm gonna try get myself out of Amazon forest~

p/s: for cracked version, just search for its torrent *hint hint*

No comments: